Monday, March 8, 2010

A:
This is a drawing I created by tracing the features of my face with one hand and drawing on paper what I was feeling with the other hand, whilst my eyes were closed and keeping the pen on the paper, creating an image from a continuous line. Then I added different and contrasting colours to the various sections that were created.

B: http://www.channel4.com/4homes/on-tv/grand-designs/, 8 March 2010
This is a photo of a house that was featured on the TV show 'Grand Designs' that I watch. I really liked this design because they kept the look of this old 19th century sandstone house and created a new house with a modern interior within the original walls.

C:
This is a photo I took of the bush surrounding a holiday house I went to once. I love how unique the Australian bush is and I think that the structure and shape of the gum trees in the foreground is quite interesting. I also like the different shades of blue of the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment